The white AW-HE42 3G-SDI/HDMI/IP PTZ Camera with 20x Optical Zoom from Panasonic provides a variety of options for your conference room, house of worship, or education locations that require high-quality 1080p video output and recording. The camera features a 1/2.3" MOS sensor, HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs, RJ45 LAN streaming support, USB video and image output, mic/line audio input, SD card recording, and serial control. When connected to the Internet, this IP camera allows you to control PTZ actions and monitor the surveillance area from a remote location via a Web browser. This provides you with several advantages like reduced integration costs, easy remote production and engineering, and lower cost for multiple location systems.
Equipped with a 4.1 to 81.6mm zoom lens (35mm equivalent zoom of 29.5 to 612mm), 20x optical zoom, and 30x digital zoom, this PTZ camera enables you to zoom in on activity in the monitoring area for a closer look. Other features include auto white balance, RS-232/RS-422 serial control, genlock input, 175° panning range, -30 to 90° tilt range, MP4 file format, AVC/H.264 video compression, RTSP/RTMP streaming, AAC-LC audio compression, and a built-in 4-stage ND filter system.
The Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) minimizes blocked shadows and blown highlights, and it uses Night Mode to capture clear images in monochrome. The camera supports mic and line audio input, allowing you to capture and embed audio within the video signal. It is also PoE+ compatible, allowing you to power the unit using only the single LAN cable rather than adding additional power adapter cables. An optional Auto-Tracking software upgrade allows the camera to utilize facial recognition technology for face tracking and body detection so the camera will follow the subject around the room automatically.Features
- 1/2.3" MOS sensor with 20x optical zoom, extendable to 30x with digital zoom
- Video output up to 1080p59.94 with 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB, and IP outputs to get you a reliable live video production workflow
- High Dynamic Range function (HDR), suitable for backlit condition
- A single cable solution for remote video and audio capture; optional NDI|HX support is available
- Supports PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet+) for lower installation costs
- Full HD video output is enabled with HDMI, SDI, USB, and LAN. The camera is also equipped with an external sync signal input connector as well as BBS (Black Burst Sync) and tri-level sync
- Image shake is reduced with both optical and digital 4-axis automatic stabilization that detects mounting surface vibration caused by audio equipment and opening/closing doors
- Switching to Night Mode manually or automatically makes shooting possible even in low-light conditions in which shooting is normally difficult, such as when observing wildlife
- In addition to conventional Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) and Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), the AW-HE42W/K is equipped with High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode
- The AW-HE42W/K can be upgraded to an NDI|HX compatible model if purchasing a license from the Panasonic website to enable excellent broadcast streaming by encoding and transmitting high-quality video in real time
- The Freeze During Preset function enables you to freeze the video during preset playback. The immediately preceding still image is output during preset movements so that the swiveling movement is not displayed, making operations possible with one camera.
- Using an IP browser, the camera can be controlled from a remote location and IP video monitoring and remote camera control can be performed from a computer or mobile terminal such as a smartphone or tablet, enabling easy operations
- The camera also supports audio input, embedding and encoding, and audio output to IP is also supported
- Camera video and audio can be recorded in MP4 format on a separately available microSD card inserted into the unit