Panasonic AW-UE100K Features
- 1/2.5" 4K MOS Sensor
- HDMI, 12G-SDI, NDI & NDI|HX Output
- 24x Optical Zoom, Capture up to UHD 4K
- 3.3-74.1° Horizontal Field of View
- ±175° Pan Range
- -30 to 210° Tilt Range
- Optical & Electronic Image Stabilization
- Embedded Audio & 3.5mm Stereo Analog In
- MJPEG/H.264/H.265/NDI/NDI|HX Streaming
The Panasonic AW-UE100K 4K NDI Pro 12G-SDI/HDMI PTZ Camera with 24x Optical Zoom from Panasonic features a 1/2.5" 4K MOS sensor and outputs over HDMI, or you can use the NDI or NDI|HX protocols to stream video and audio, control (IP), tally, and power over a single Ethernet cable using PoE++ (Power-over-Ethernet).
The camera supports uncompressed video transmission over NDI and MJPEG, H.265, H.264, and NDI|HX compression formats. When connected to the Internet, this IP camera allows you to control PTZ actions and monitor the surveillance area from a remote location via a Web browser. This provides you with several advantages like reduced integration costs, easy remote production and engineering, and lower cost for multiple location systems. You can also control the unit via its RS-422 serial input with a separately available serial PTZ controller.
Equipped with a 24x optical zoom, up to 36x iZoom in 1080p mode, and 28x iZoom in UHD 4K, this PTZ camera enables you to zoom in on activity in the monitoring area for a closer look. The lens also has a wide 74.1° field of view for capturing large meeting rooms. It features HDMI and 12G-SDI outputs as well as its RJ45 Ethernet output that can transmit 4K video up to 250 Mb/s. The RTMP/RTMPS streaming protocols are supported so you can broadcast live directly to internet streaming sites. The camera also supports 3.5mm audio input, allowing you to capture and embed audio within the video signal.
Other features of the AK-UE100 are the support for VR/AR systems with the FreeD command output, a direct drive system for quiet operation, optical and electronic image stabilization (OIS/EIS), and SRT for secure, reliable transport.
- Capture up to UHD 4K60 video
- NDI and NDI|HX protocol support
- RTMP/RTMPS IP streaming
- HDMI, RJ45 Ethernet, and 12G-SDI outputs
- Power via AC adapter or PoE++ (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Direct Drive for quiet PTZ operation
- FreeD VR/AR support
- 3.5mm audio Input and embedded audio support
- Uncompressed NDI and MJPEG, H.265, H.264, and NDI|HX compression format support
- 24x optical zoom, up to 36x zoom in 1080p
- 74.1° horizontal field of view
- LAN IP and RS-422 serial control options
- 350° pan range and 240° tilt range
NDI and NDI|HX NDI (Network Device Interface) goes beyond simply sending video over IP, and instead of just encoding video to travel along Ethernet cable, NDI also encodes control, tally, and PoE+. In addition to having to run fewer cables without needing to route power, video, and control to each camera location, now you can connect your camera to your network and have full control. NDI|HX brings automatic discovery, ultralow-latency video transmission, PTZ control and tally, all with a single Ethernet cable. Audio The PTZ camera supports input audio either embedded in the HDMI, SDI, or NDI signal, or via a 3.5mm stereo mini jack
Chưa có đánh giá nào.